XCMAN Ski Snowboard Side Bevel File Guide Edge Tuner Tool Multi angle 87 88 89 90 with a File
High Quality Alpine Ski and Snowboard Side file guide Edge Bevel Multi tool with 87 88 89 90 degress include a file.
Ideal ski tuning tool to to sharpen and bevel your ski edges.
If you don’t know what base and side angles your ski/board are set to, this tool can help you find them.
The XCMAN Edge Tuner Tool is like an exfoliating mud bath for you snowboard’s edges after a long day of rubbing shoulders with rocks, trees, and ice.
The kit includes a precision guide that provides a 0,1,2,3(90 89 88 87) degree bevel, as well as an extra file(File size:70*28*4.8mm).
- Size:L70 xW25 xH4mm
- Diamond files plate have a unique diamond pattern and high diamond count, the benifits are longer lasting, durable stones with amazing cutting and polishing characteristics.
- The diamond sheet is attached to an aluminum backing plate for a high degree of flatness and resistance to flex.
- All Diamond File measure 70mm in length.
- 240 Grit(Black)
- Use for removing case hardening from rock damage. If your file is not cutting the edge, use this stone…it’s like magic!
- 360 Grit(Blue)
- Use for deburring steel edges on skis and snowboards or for addressing minor rock damage.
- 500 Grit(Pink)
- A must have diamond to maintain a smooth and sharp edge. Starts to bring out that high polish shine.
- 1000 Grit(Green)
- Final diamond polish when looking for that mirror finish. Extremely exact edge accuracy. Used on alpine skis to achieve that super smooth finish.